So it’s Sunday again.
I don’t know about you but Sundays are always my favorite day for sleeping late, sipping coffee, enjoying a yummy breakfast (in this case pancakes!), and staying in something comfy all day long. In fact, my work uniform of choice on Sundays, and any other day I can get away with it, is typically fluffy pajama pants and soft t-shirts. Who’s with me?
As for the pancakes, I’ve shared lots of recipes here on the blog for pancakes but these happen to be my PB+Banana Protein Pancakes topped with berries (because they are, as you all know, my obsession in life!)., and some whipped cream!
I’m wishing you the brightest and coziest Sunday my lovelies!
I thought I’d share some links from around the web that I’ve been loving this week too.
- These childishly fun rice krispie treats from Broma Bakery (Oh, and did anyone else see her webinar, it was incredible!)
- This coffee cake from Tutti Dolci
- These lunch ideas from the Kitchn! Wow, talk about cravings!
- I just want to live in a world where every meal looks like this gorgeous salad bowl from Half Baked Harvest
- This super cozy chili from Show Me the Yummy!
- These sea salt cashew butter protein bars from Ambitious Kitchen. Yes!
- This, oh so true, meme about song lyrics. Haha, I’m still laughing about it.
- This inspirational vegetarian meal plan from Hummusapien. Omg, I think I might just have to start meatless mondays because of it!
- This chocolate chip cookie party that totally won my heart forever and a day!
- Oh, and these cheesecake bars turned out even prettier than I’d hoped, if I do say so myself!