Happy Sunday, and happy Superbowl Sunday!
Today I thought I’d share my typical Sunday links post along with some of my favorite recipes for Superbowl Sunday in case you’re looking for some quick inspiration.
Firstly, some links to my family’s favorite recipes for Superbowl Sunday.
1. Starting off with the savory options, these Quick & Easy Vegan “Egg” Rolls are always a crowd pleaser.
2. These Healthier option Tex-Mex potato skins are vegan and so easy, plus they’re a great way to use those extra potato skins with no waste.
3. Oh, and another recipe that’s perfect because it’s Superbowl Sunday! These Mini Cheese Pizza Bagel Swirl Bites are bomb!
4. Also, these Southwest Egg Rolls are an all time classic!
5. I can’t forget to mention this Mozzarella Stuffed Pesto Pizza Monkey Bread. I’d have to say they’re probably the boy’s absolute favorite thing that I make.
5. Lastly for the savory category, and going with the mozzarella again, are these Best Ever Mozzarella Sticks. Super simple but so good.
6. Now for the sweet, I’m actually making these brownies tonight because that’s how amazing they are. I’ve tried so many brownie recipes over the years but these are MY FAVORITE BROWINES SO FAR. Eh hem, just saying.
7. Need something quicker and easier? I call these Last Minute Crack Snacks for a reason. They only need 3 ingredients each and they’re super easy. Fool-proof easy.
8. The title might be a mouthful but these Double Peanut Butter Stuffed Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are insane.
9. There really aren’t words for these Brown Butter Caramel Snickers Cookie Bars.
10. And finally these Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion Cookie Bars can change lives. I haven’t decided yet but I might make them tonight also.
I hope you all have a great evening!